Basic human fact
For centuries philosophers and
all great minds alike
have debated with little
success over what'
makes us human.
Perhaps the answer has
illuded them because it
was...is, so simple
To be human is to have
free will, the right to choose.
Is it not which makes
Ricardo Louw's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Basic human fact by Ricardo Louw )
- Peace Inside, Spiritwind Wood
- how far can i go on?, fareeha ghafoor
- I came to you, Gert Strydom
- The days that are past, Gert Strydom
- When morning is BEST, Antonio Liao
- clear color, Howard MacDougall
- A festival...., PARTHA SARATHI PAUL
- A Young Boy, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- GOD'S COMMAND, Tom Zart
- ages, Howard MacDougall