Bazaar Of Balloons
If the ballooned bazaar is barraged by thieves,
Sell it afterwards to a balloonist who believes.
He sells it perhaps to a merchant on the loose,
This man offers a price to others to abuse
If this bazaar of balloons is a balcony now,
We see further than thieves can allow.
The plan is to frustrate the balloonist
In order to triumph with the cartoonist
Who draws from this.
The thieves have stolen the painting,
The painting of balloons they were reacquainting.
Naveed Akram's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Bazaar Of Balloons by Naveed Akram )
- Mulk Raj Anand As I Saw Him, Knew Him, Bijay Kant Dubey
- Morning Triku II, Steve Kittell
- HURLY-BURLY هرج و مرج, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- INCINERATED, Satish Verma
- Power absolute, Murtaza Micky Yusuf
- Going to persons who don't have generous.., Dr.V.K. Kanniappan
- AM I A MOUTHPIECE?, M.D Dinesh Nair
- The Moon, Phil Soar
- They Got Tired لقد تعبوا, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- The first time, Cigeng Zhang