Your not like any other girl.
Your special to me.
Your beautiful and smart.
I could go on how much you mean to me.
I want to tell you girl your beautiful as can be.
You will never be alone.
I will sit by you on the bus when your a lone.
I sit by you when your a lone at lunch or under the moonlight.
Your funny and make me laugh.
You might not be perfect to others, but your pretty perfect to me.
I gotta say girl your beautiful as can be.
Your the girl that make me act crazy and weird hoping it make you laugh when your down.
I say hey beautiful every time I see you.
I tell you no matter what you look like your beautiful to me inside and out.
You make me feel like I matter when you hug me.
I just gotta say your the girl that make me do crazy things just to make you laugh when your down.
I just want to tell you your beautiful as can be.
Don't change your looks, because girl your beautiful as can be.
I wanna take you somewhere so we can be alone and talk the day away.
Your flipping beautiful girl.
I can't stop saying all these things because when I am around you I just wanna see your beautiful smile.
Can't you tell you make me do crazy thing.
Can we talk all night and spend the night under the moonlight, because you look so beautiful under the moonlight.
I can't stop saying your beautiful as can be.
Can I tell you how much you make me smile.
Do I dare to tell you how beautiful you are to me.
I say it again your beautiful as can be.
Can we walk on the beach holding hand because girl your so beautiful to me.
I just wanna watch the sunset with you girl.
Girl your beautiful as can be.
So tell me girl do you want to walk home together holding hand like little kids.
Holding your hand would be amazing because you always make me smile.
I can tell you one more time your beautiful as can be so let run in the rain and hold each other into the end of time.
EmoKid Beyond's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Beautiful Girl by EmoKid Beyond )
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(7 May 1861 – 7 August 1941)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(30 December 1865 – 18 January 1936)
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- Christmas Trees, Robert Frost
- A Visit from St. Nicholas, Clement Clarke Moore
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- Talking Turkeys!, Benjamin Zephaniah
Poem of the Day
- Goodnight Prayer(For You), Michael McParland
- Marching On, Edward Kofi Louis
- Rum, crumbs!, Edward Kofi Louis
- To Point It Out To You, Edward Kofi Louis
- elephant selfie, lee fones
- You Are Very Beautiful II, Edward Kofi Louis
- Winter and Christmas, Rimni chakravarty
- - Μουγγό σκυλί (Greek poem), Giorgio A. V.
- Say You Are One of Them, Aysha Ananse
- Astonished, Edward Kofi Louis