Your not like any other girl.
Your special to me.
Your beautiful and smart.
I could go on how much you mean to me.
I want to tell you girl your beautiful as can be.
You will never be alone.
I will sit by you on the bus when your a lone.
I sit by you when your a lone at lunch or under the moonlight.
Your funny and make me laugh.
You might not be perfect to others, but your pretty perfect to me.
I gotta say girl your beautiful as can be.
Your the girl that make me act crazy and weird hoping it make you laugh when your down.
I say hey beautiful every time I see you.
I tell you no matter what you look like your beautiful to me inside and out.
You make me feel like I matter when you hug me.
I just gotta say your the girl that make me do crazy things just to make you laugh when your down.
I just want to tell you your beautiful as can be.
Don't change your looks, because girl your beautiful as can be.
I wanna take you somewhere so we can be alone and talk the day away.
Your flipping beautiful girl.
I can't stop saying all these things because when I am around you I just wanna see your beautiful smile.
Can't you tell you make me do crazy thing.
Can we talk all night and spend the night under the moonlight, because you look so beautiful under the moonlight.
I can't stop saying your beautiful as can be.
Can I tell you how much you make me smile.
Do I dare to tell you how beautiful you are to me.
I say it again your beautiful as can be.
Can we walk on the beach holding hand because girl your so beautiful to me.
I just wanna watch the sunset with you girl.
Girl your beautiful as can be.
So tell me girl do you want to walk home together holding hand like little kids.
Holding your hand would be amazing because you always make me smile.
I can tell you one more time your beautiful as can be so let run in the rain and hold each other into the end of time.
EmoKid Beyond's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Beautiful Girl by EmoKid Beyond )
- Forget You Not, Forget You Not, Bijay Kant Dubey
- Love Me, Love Me, You Just Love Me, Bijay Kant Dubey
- The sweetest song, Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
- Be logic., Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
- Loving Me, Leave Me Not, Desert You Not,.., Bijay Kant Dubey
- L'amour est un Triste Caméléon, Hebert Logerie
- स्वप्न, dhirajkumar taksande
- <<< আমি বাংলার পাতি মাষ্টার, Abdul Wahab
- Lost homes, hasmukh amathalal
- A Tiny Island, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
Poem of the Day
- 04 Tongues Made Of Glass, Shaun Shane
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- A Dream Within A Dream, Edgar Allan Poe
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- Nothing Gold Can Stay, Robert Frost
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)
- Heather Burns