They look at my dark complexion and they laugh.
But that don’t bother me.
For I’m beautiful.
I love my wide nose,
and thick lips.
Now, my hips are wide,
and I got a lot of junk in my trunk.
But I’m beautiful.
My hair may be coarse,
And my breast are not enhance.
But I’m still beautiful.
So they may point, and laugh if they want too.
They may even call me names because of my
dark skin. I won’t cry because beauty is in
the eye of the beholder. And in my eyes
Lore Me34's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Beautiful Me by Lore Me34 )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- Flesh Corrupted Pharaoh Youth Dreams, Terence G. Craddock
- The Stench of War, Sunshine Rose
- I shudder, Aftab Alam
- Fight On, Maurice Harris
- LEARNING about the toxicity of your fart.., RIC S. BASTASA
- the life we still live...., RIC S. BASTASA
- you are neither changed nor diminished, RIC S. BASTASA
- Poetic styles, Somanathan Iyer
- Unknown Cat, Somanathan Iyer
- Around us, Somanathan Iyer