Nature has kissed our world with beauty,
unparalleled it is with the mystery of it's creativity,
with all the forms of living things,
which also include the beauty of us, the human beings.
What is beautiful today, will not last,
for it is swallowed by time, it becomes a thing of past,
The beauty is not in body, but your innerself,
the gift which GOD has bestowed in yourself.
See the beauty in everything with your inner eyes,
and you will find there is nothing ugly, unless you cry.
Fasten your spirits to do some good,
Help the poor who really deserve food,
then perhaps you will realize someday,
why God had sent you to help someone today.
But beauty does last after all,
like in mountains, valleys, clouds, oceans and waterfall,
so enjoy that beauty while you live,
being thankful to GOD, for that beauty which the nature could give.
Deepak Calyampoondi's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Beauty by Deepak Calyampoondi )
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(22 March 1941 -)
William Butler Yeats
(13 June 1865 – 28 January 1939)
Percy Bysshe Shelley
(August 19, 1902 – May 19, 1971)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
Rainer Maria Rilke
(4 December 1875 – 29 December 1926)
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- No Man Is An Island, John Donne
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening, Robert Frost
- The Solitary Reaper, William Wordsworth
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
Poem of the Day
- Εntity, Elena Ioannou
- Resent therefore, hasmukh amathalal
- Colour, novoti gcisakazi Calpurnia j ..
- Not feasible, hasmukh amathalal
- The heart, Leong Ming Loong
- Not shy away, hasmukh amathalal
- Time, novoti gcisakazi Calpurnia j ..
- who, Cee Bea
- Give and Take, Md. Ziaul Haque
- She has Fallen Ill, Md. Ziaul Haque