Beauty and the Beast
The beast had a beauty inside him
and the beauty had a beast inside her.
When the beast met the beauty,
he fell in love with the beast in her.
When the beauty met the beast,
she fell in love with the beauty in him.
One day, her tears struck him and he turned into a prince
who was a beauty himself but had beast in him.
And they lived happily ever after.
It is an inside out story
(or an outside in one)
The story doesn't end here.
The beauty couldn't see the beast in the prince
and the prince couldn't see the beast in beauty.
I don't think they lived happily ever after..
Topic of this poem: fairytale
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Beauty and the Beast by Nikhilraj Ave )
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
Harivansh Rai Bachchan
(27 November 1907 – 18 January 2003)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(20 June 1952 -)
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)
(27 March 1926 – 25 July 1966)
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- A Life-Lesson, James Whitcomb Riley
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- Christmas Trees, Robert Frost
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- The Rainbow's Promise, renu kakkar
- Andhere Kaa Deepak, Harivansh Rai Bachchan
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- A Poison Tree, William Blake
Poem of the Day
- You are all here, gajanan mishra
- Blue Wedding Bells Ring, Ken e Hall
- The Battleground, Leong Ming Loong
- An inner core, hasmukh amathalal
- Indeed I am no good so by Rasul Gamzatov, Yuri Starostin
- 1400 grams of wisdom (Merry Christmas), devon da poet
- Aspirations Inherited, Perveiz Ali
- Chimp Chomp - Lincoln Park Zoo, Ima Ryma
- Night Sky, Paul Gerard Reed
- '' Life And Death '', bri mar