Beauty Can Be Something
Beauty is whats on the inside maybe not on the outside, Beauty is trust, Beauty is caring for others, Beauty is in the way you laugh, Beauty is in your eyes, Beauty is not mean, Beauty is not covered with make-up, And beauty is also true love.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (Beauty Can Be Something by angelica nuesi )
- Hiku. A City (5-7-5), Valsa George
- Please make yourself, gajanan mishra
- Love is a Liquid ~~~ vs.22, Monk E. Biz
- A Recipe for Joyful Living, Valsa George
- BESTIE, Eleonor Santiago
- My Past, Tribhawan Kaul
- RETURN TO LOVE, Meggie Gultiano
- Good life, John Mamhungaire
- Escalator of Life, Nalini Chaturvedi
- Stinch Binge, Joe Elmenhorst