Beauty Is Loved By All
Who doesn't care beauty?
Not a single one if we count.
Who cares the mind's beauty?
A few, hardly they can be found.
We worship the beauty of face,
the uniqueness in all.
Rare, is their number,
Eyes, still always roll,
in search of gracious lady,
guys try their best.
Finally, they choose and marry,
the beautiful one better than rest,
but, never stop watching ladies,
they never call strike,
in matter of swallowing, the
beauty I think they like.
They are not satisfied with,
the beauty of their home.
They prefer, queens of other kings,
For that they ever roam.
Neela Nath's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (Beauty Is Loved By All by Neela Nath )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
Did you read them?
- I Cannot At Will Summon The Tone Of Beauty, Shalom Freedman
- O, God, Neela Nath
- The Seed of Greatness, Silas Egbowon
- Metamorphosis, Musfiq us shaleheen
- Scent of the Rain, Steven Rhoads
- Limits to Eternity, The Princess
- Reflecting Shadows, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- What is love, gajanan mishra
- Women, Nassy Fesharaki
- Because of intimacy, gajanan mishra