Obasi Okoro Stephen
Beauty of my lady
The beauty of my lady
is making me lazy
to love other maidens of the world.
Such a beauty that healeth a man in the ward.
Her fragrance is better than the perfumes
of the rich arabian and fumes
as a gentle bubble in seven heaven.
The beauty of nature is just the speaks of your tongue and greater than raven.
My pranks about with thought angels is all false
when yours cometh in my force,
you're really spell binding and alluring...
The beauty of my lady the beauty of the rainbows.
Obasi Okoro Stephen's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Beauty of my lady by Obasi Okoro Stephen )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- From Destiny's Palm, Savita Tyagi
- Your silence, ramesh rai
- My body is my enemy, gajanan mishra
- No Tears For Me, vince gullaci
- season of fall autumn, binod bastola
- Coming to you I said, gajanan mishra
- Smell the RosesT, Bill Cantrell
- I Invited You To Visit, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- A New Freedom, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Bluened Tones, RoseAnn V. Shawiak