i love poetry, i enjoy all styles of poetry including free verse and sonnets, i get a lot of inspiration from the great poetry predecessors such as Langston Hughes, Maya Angelou and Shel Silverstein, i enjoy anything out of the ordinary and always enjoy humorous poems as well.
I hope you feel the motivation and love in my poems as I have felt from my friends and family over the years and my beautiful partner Bianca.
If you like my poems feel free to leave a comment or rate them, thankyou for reading. more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
- (There's a fire burning in my eyes)
- (My beautiful flower)
- (Wonderful Man (inspired by Maya Angelou...
- (Everything I See Is Poetry To Me)
- *(A simile like love, a metaphor is love...
- *(Fifty feet tall (inspired by Shel Sil...
- (Always for eachother)
- (We all must drink the water of life)
- (Who teaches the creatures)
- (Do what makes YOU happy)
- **Land of chocolate **
- (There is nothing really ever to fear)
- *(Choices) *
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(31 May 1819 - 26 March 1892)
(31 October 1795 – 23 February 1821)