Allen Steble Poems
- (there's A Fire Burning In My ... Even the impossible can ...
- (my Beautiful Flower) You are my flower you are my sweet ...
- (wonderful Man (Inspired By Ma...
- *(A Simile Like Love, A Metaph...
- (everything I See Is Poetry To... Everything I see Is ...
- *(Fifty Feet Tall (Inspired B...
- (always For Eachother) I can see you you can see me and ...
i love poetry, i enjoy all styles of poetry including free verse and sonnets, i get a lot of inspiration from the great poetry predecessors such as Langston Hughes, Maya Angelou and Shel Silverstein, i enjoy anything out of the ordinary and always enjoy humorous poems as well.
I hope you feel the motivation and love in my poems as I have felt from my friends and family over the years and my beautiful partner Bianca.
If you like my poems feel free to leave a comment or rate them, thankyou for reading. more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
(there's A Fire Burning In My Eyes)
Even the impossible can be done
because i believe it can
the toughest challenge can be won
because i am a fighting man
...there's a fire burning in my eyes,
because i'm after the prize.
Anything far-fetched can be achieved
yes, it can be done
because in truth i believe
that i am the right one
but thats no surprize,
cause' there's a fire burning in my eyes.
Anything unlikely can be overcome
in an hour of darkness
even though there exists some
who think the situation is hopeless
but my spirit never dies,
because there's a fire burning...