Beauty Yamuna Vavroovahana Patra
Beauty Yamuna plays in the lap of Nature;
The Heavenly Beauty pervades profound peace, pleasure.
Gods and goddesses play in Nature’s lap delightfully;
Heavenly peerless Beauty embraces Kesaba enthusiastically.
Kalia plays on the river;
All Gopala boys play with pleasure.
All gopis embrace Kesava lovingly;
Gopis dance singing Divine love songs gaily.
Deity Yamuna flows melodiously;
Beholding all women, men of gopa derive peace gaily.
Yamuna is a Heaven on Earth;
Playing on the cosy sands derive mirth.
Lovely Beauty Yamuna allures poet daily;
Depicting verses derives peace gaily.
Poet sings the glorious songs of Yamuna enthusiastically;
Mind remains in the realm of peace gaily.
vavroovahana patra's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Beauty Yamuna Vavroovahana Patra by vavroovahana patra )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- The Night That Comes only Once, Akhtar Jawad
- The Goldsmith, Mario,Lucien,Rene Odekerken
- বাঁকা চোখে দেখো নাকো, Dr. Prabir Acharjee Nayan
- Cronyism, Tony Adah
- A Poppy Seed is Only A Poppy Seed and You?, Monk E. Biz
- Look At Me Straight, Dr. Prabir Acharjee Nayan
- SELF DISCOVERY 10 WORD, Beryl Dov
- The Child and Rain, Pranab K. Chakraborty
- LOVE IS..., Beryl Dov
- Baltic nights, Mario,Lucien,Rene Odekerken