Beauty Yamuna Vavroovahana Patra
Beauty Yamuna plays in the lap of Nature;
The Heavenly Beauty pervades profound peace, pleasure.
Gods and goddesses play in Nature’s lap delightfully;
Heavenly peerless Beauty embraces Kesaba enthusiastically.
Kalia plays on the river;
All Gopala boys play with pleasure.
All gopis embrace Kesava lovingly;
Gopis dance singing Divine love songs gaily.
Deity Yamuna flows melodiously;
Beholding all women, men of gopa derive peace gaily.
Yamuna is a Heaven on Earth;
Playing on the cosy sands derive mirth.
Lovely Beauty Yamuna allures poet daily;
Depicting verses derives peace gaily.
Poet sings the glorious songs of Yamuna enthusiastically;
Mind remains in the realm of peace gaily.
vavroovahana patra's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Beauty Yamuna Vavroovahana Patra by vavroovahana patra )
- You guess, Harold R Hunt Sr
- Beat o matic., Harold R Hunt Sr
- Empty Envelopes, Curtlan Popo
- The ring., Harold R Hunt Sr
- The boogeyman, Harold R Hunt Sr
- God Alone Knows Our Needs, Dr John Celes
- Static scene, hasmukh amathalal
- My fiance, ramesh rai
- Oh Now, Chris Broast
- A Personal Tribute: In Praise of a Perso.., Dr John Celes
Poem of the Day
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Poetry, Pablo Neruda
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- A Dream Within A Dream, Edgar Allan Poe
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
- Heather Burns
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)