Beauty Yamuna Vavroovahana Patra
Beauty Yamuna plays in the lap of Nature;
The Heavenly Beauty pervades profound peace, pleasure.
Gods and goddesses play in Nature’s lap delightfully;
Heavenly peerless Beauty embraces Kesaba enthusiastically.
Kalia plays on the river;
All Gopala boys play with pleasure.
All gopis embrace Kesava lovingly;
Gopis dance singing Divine love songs gaily.
Deity Yamuna flows melodiously;
Beholding all women, men of gopa derive peace gaily.
Yamuna is a Heaven on Earth;
Playing on the cosy sands derive mirth.
Lovely Beauty Yamuna allures poet daily;
Depicting verses derives peace gaily.
Poet sings the glorious songs of Yamuna enthusiastically;
Mind remains in the realm of peace gaily.
vavroovahana patra's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Beauty Yamuna Vavroovahana Patra by vavroovahana patra )
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(16 April 1918 – 27 February 2002)
(7 May 1861 – 7 August 1941)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- A Visit from St. Nicholas, Clement Clarke Moore
- Christmas Trees, Robert Frost
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- Alone, Edgar Allan Poe
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
Poem of the Day
- aChe HiLLy's Heal - oN thE hEELs oF eVeRy1, sEaN nOrTh
- Biswr, Swrji Basumatary
- Wine, Leong Ming Loong
- PARLIAMENTARY TYRANNY IN NAIROBI, alexander opicho
- Christmas, Paul Sebastian
- Let us not fail, hasmukh amathalal
- Friendship, Luo Zhihai
- Ang Mulugkhw, Swrji Basumatary
- Hounds, Anuradha Bhattacharyya
- Decide and follow, hasmukh amathalal