-Been And Gone-
As time goes by with dust and mist covering the air,
I walk in uncertainty unknown, unseen, unheard.
I listen to how people talk, how people see,
how people speak and ask is this how I should be?
They look at me, with uncertain eyes not sure if i am
good or bad.
I look back confusedand dazed uncertain, who I am I look
and I feel though kind is who I am but not sure anymore.
I look atthem and say why? Because I am different or is it because
I am slow? Is it because of what I know?
They look and laugh with darkness among their eyes seek fun
with pain, wHich I am very use too.
Now I look back and see this now
I grin and laugh then walk away.
I say there is no time for pain, through sorrow when it rains
or when it's dark no matter what just let it shine.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (-Been And Gone- by Joe Noland )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- Final Moment, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- to always be the self amidst these cacop.., RIC S. BASTASA
- what should be forgotten next, RIC S. BASTASA
- feelings creep like vines on a trellis, RIC S. BASTASA
- Tears Of Loss, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- I Laid Down My Sword, Captain Cur
- Minds, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Apelike Persistence, Richard Thripp
- Your body is water, Mark Heathcote
- Past Human Race Historical Track Record, Terence G. Craddock