Before I See Yesterday again.
An ounce of tonic & a spoon full of chronic.
I'm tripping out the door. A bunch of babble in an inconsistant rabble.
I don't know. I'm crying out for more.
For more, for more & I'm crying out for more.
Throw her in the water, it's cool she's not my girl.
But, don't worry she'll come screaming back for more.
What is it i don't know. I can hardly say.
this house is full of love & games. So I'm feeling out of place,
no maybe, no maybe I just can't stay.
Don't worry I'll come screaming back for more, I'll come screaming back for more.
For more, for more, what it is i don't know, but
I'll come screaming back for more.
Beating Tree's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Before I See Yesterday again. by Beating Tree )
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
Harivansh Rai Bachchan
(27 November 1907 – 18 January 2003)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
(9 November 1928 – 4 October 1974)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(August 19, 1902 – May 19, 1971)
William Butler Yeats
(13 June 1865 – 28 January 1939)
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
- Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening, Robert Frost
- I Am the Only Being Whose Doom, Emily Jane Brontë
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- beware of false friends, Micron
- Madhubala, Harivansh Rai Bachchan
- Christmas Carol, Sara Teasdale
- If, Rudyard Kipling
Poem of the Day
- If you want to be my inspirer, Elius Rubby
- Being in love, Sahra Hussein
- Walk On!, Shweta Nair
- My Father, Sahra Hussein
- Crime against humanity (a prose poem), paul bamberger
- Serenity Later Prayer, Joseph DeMarco
- starlings display team, lee fones
- Extinction is Forever, Joseph DeMarco
- What Is Poetry To Adil?, Bijay Kant Dubey
- Sentiment, PARTHA SARATHI PAUL