Before I See Yesterday again.
An ounce of tonic & a spoon full of chronic.
I'm tripping out the door. A bunch of babble in an inconsistant rabble.
I don't know. I'm crying out for more.
For more, for more & I'm crying out for more.
Throw her in the water, it's cool she's not my girl.
But, don't worry she'll come screaming back for more.
What is it i don't know. I can hardly say.
this house is full of love & games. So I'm feeling out of place,
no maybe, no maybe I just can't stay.
Don't worry I'll come screaming back for more, I'll come screaming back for more.
For more, for more, what it is i don't know, but
I'll come screaming back for more.
Beating Tree's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Before I See Yesterday again. by Beating Tree )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- A bucket of paint, Piyush Dey
- Value be given, gajanan mishra
- Egypt, Tony Adah
- A Tribute To Gray's Elegy, Naveed Khalid
- Nothing i can offer, binod bastola
- Canonical, Naveed Khalid
- Africanesse not Darkness, Famoroti Odunayo Israel
- A Broken Mirror, Naveed Khalid
- Wings of Shakti, Poet Dragon
- Femme Fatale, Naveed Khalid