I will no longer worry about tomorrow.
Tomorrow will always be there,
Waiting for me to make the most of it.
But I cannot make the most of tomorrow
Without first walking a red dirt road today.
Beginning today I will learn something new;
I will try something different;
I will take time to walk a red dirt road.
I will savor all the various flavors life has to offer.
I will change what I can and the rest I will let go.
I will strive to become the best me I can possibly be
John McCornack's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Beginning Today by John McCornack )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Cabaret Ludwig, Rachel Todd Wetzsteon
- love is, Gicaniro Will
- गोरबो इसिँनिफ्राइ -41, Ronjoy Brahma
- Roses In My Dreams, Ronald Chapman
- Prayer and love, Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
- Not to be in surplus, Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
- Volunteers, Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
- गोरबो इसिँनिफ्राइ -39, Ronjoy Brahma
- गोरबो इसिँनिफ्राइ -40, Ronjoy Brahma
- Evolution, Is It Poetry