I stride across the broken bridge
And nurse my wounded pride
I jump above the gaping cracks
And ask myself why:
I never dived off the cliff,
Without feeling the need to fly
And never climbed the mountains,
Without trying at night;
The harder I try to avoid being crazy,
The sooner I give up the fight.
I still dream about falling in love
Even though my heart broke twice;
And I dream of fairytales
In the broad daylight.
I swim across the pool
As if I am riding the high tide
I wipe my tears and throw my worries
Because I still have you by my side;
Life is short, being crazy is all
You have to do, to live it right!
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Being Crazy by Ishita Dasgupta )
- I Have Fallen In Deep, Lilly Emery
- Bramblehash, Luke J. Holt
- A Bare Night, Tony Adah
- That Special Feeling, Bill Cantrell
- The Pit Among Dreams, Lilly Emery
- Vietnam ~ Part 2, Sara Fielder
- Time, Mario,Lucien,Rene Odekerken
- The Search For Peace, david kush
- Without It Questioned, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- Bane of Attraction, Anthony Edmond John