A human being used as a vehicle
will cause trouble
as the trust he has in the driver
leads him to think he can do no wrong.
Little mistakes he made on the way
he said were of little matter,
even confirmed his thinking,
and when he made a Blooper
and did the opposite of what he ought
and laid the blame for the trouble on the driver,
it was religious he was being...
or so he thought.
douglas scotney's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Being Religious by douglas scotney )
- LOVE FOLDS, shannon strauss
- Shattered Heart, Curtis Brown
- The Guitarist, Aya Nasr
- Connections, Gerry Legister
- Imprisonment, Curtis Brown
- Love's the Star, Sandra Feldman
- Remember me, Curtis Brown
- Strongest of them all, Priscilla Rose
- I regret that night in Vegas, but I don'.., Mandolyn ...
- The call to shine, Adele Bercich