I believe in the thought of learning from mistakes,
The thought that love can hurt,
The strength I have to survive,
The way you can't control me forever,
The way truth maybe painful,
Deceiving, unbelievable, deadly.
But how people take the easy way out is ridiculous.
I believe that racism is wrong,
I believe that homophobia is wrong,
I believe in life is hard,
Unfair, lieing, cheating.
And I believe in that you can have whatever religion you want.
Jennifer Cramer's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Believe by Jennifer Cramer )
Poem of the Day
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- A Drinking Song, William Butler Yeats
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- Mid-Term Break, Seamus Heaney
- Little Red Riding Hood and the Wolf, Roald Dahl
- No Man Is An Island, John Donne
- A Dream Within A Dream, Edgar Allan Poe
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(8 August 1884 – 29 January 1933)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(13 September 1916 – 23 November 1990)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)