Beneath the Trees..
Beneath the trees is a place I call my own,
a place where you and I can make a home.
Beneath the trees are memories I miss,
it's also the place of our very first kiss.
Beneath the trees is where I sat and cried,
when you told me that this love was a lie.
Beneath the trees was where you came to me,
and said you were sorry for everything.
Beneath the trees we watched the stars light the sky,
and made a wish on all of them.
Beneath the trees is where I learned a life lesson,
how to forgive, and to forget.
Beneath the trees is where the grass was always greener,
and there were two impressions of where we lay together.
Beneath the trees such a beautiful place.
You and I could stay there forever.
Kayla Bryant's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Beneath the Trees.. by Kayla Bryant )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- Battles Of The Inner Child, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Multiplying Loneliness, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- This Is Such A Pity, Electric Lady
- What Happen To Love, Lilly Emery
- The Judges Lied, Tony Adah
- Empty Passages, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- In Hiding, Leigh Sena
- I wonder, hasmukh amathalal
- Nightmares Of Reality, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- I speak loud, hasmukh amathalal