Christian K. Montiel
You show me how to smile again, when I have forgot how to smile, and tears don’t flood my face on a while, so please understand that I feel stronger whenever you are next to me.
The sky is not gray anymore is blue and full of life, I remember when we met the first time and our hands hold on like we knew each other forever, beautiful you, thank you for trusting me with your heart.
Now life have a meaning for everything, they say everything on life has a purpose but I hope ours is to last and love each other for the rest of our lives.
My wife, my partner, my best friend.
APRIL G. MONTIEL.
Christian K. Montiel's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Best friend. by Christian K. Montiel )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- The Flood, Jose Armando Guzman
- Shadows in the Dark, Darlene Walsh
- Who can be one's bombshell?, Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
- Eveningsong, Elizabeth Shield
- Chords Of Remembering, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Composite Of Intellect, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- The Journal Editors Calling Themselves C.., Bijay Kant Dubey
- until we end up in the same tent..., Mandolyn ...
- At First Sight, Elizabeth Shield
- Recognition Of Life, RoseAnn V. Shawiak