BEST FRIENDSHIP OF ALL
Friendship is priceless,
And can never be forgotten,
Friendship is timeless,
And never rotten,
It takes more than hugs and kisses
To be a real friend,
the nature of friendship,
Requires a blend.
The road to a happy life,
May sometimes make us stumble.
But to have a friend to give us a hand,
Teaches us to be humble.
Good friends are hard to find,
Hard to lose,
And impossible to forget,
But when they fly away,
Your anger turns to regret
Sometimes in life, we need a special person
To listen while we talk.
A special person who will not discourage or judge,
But encourage us as we walk.
Friends are there
To help you along,
The journey through friendship,
Is always long.
There are big ships,
And there are small ships,
But the best ship of all,
chidiebere franklin's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (BEST FRIENDSHIP OF ALL by chidiebere franklin )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Get honestly, hasmukh amathalal
- In So Many Faces I Seek Love, Bazi alis Subrata Ray
- Surroundings, Somanathan Iyer
- The Crowd, Tony Adah
- Amen (ए'मेन), Ronjoy Brahma
- बबि अनजालि, Bahadur Basumatary
- Witchy lady, Clara Keiper
- Birds, Tony Adah
- come, come to the light, let us all bathe., RIC S. BASTASA
- dignity finally comes in the form of a r.., RIC S. BASTASA