A BROKEN HEART
he's watching me, silently,
hoping that I won't see.
his blue eyes glaring,
his mouth slowly curving.
he likes when I write.
I can tell.
he finally gets courage,
and comes to talk to me.
he walks over slowly,
and begins to get nervous.
we look into each others eyes for a minute,
before he speaks.
I look at him with sorrow in my eyes.
I see he puts his head down as I speak.
he looks at me without glee.
I turn my head and begin to feel sorry.
he finally leaves with tears in his eyes.
and I knew the moment I said no,
that he had a broken heart
chidiebere franklin's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (A BROKEN HEART by chidiebere franklin )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- SATAN'S HORDE, Tom Zart
- To Think It Fine And Dandy, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- More Treasured Moments, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Who Am I?, Liilia Talts Morrison
- That 'Is' A Nice Car, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- Bled For Less, A.j. Binash
- Progress of the gospel, Alex Adeoye
- Death is Way Overrated, Francie Lynch
- Pollywog Tom Ridge, Richard Thripp
- What I Hold Of Long Ago, Lilly Emery