Beyond My Reasons
Blood beyond this room.
Flows to scream.
Where I wake.
My wrists are bound to A blade.
I am veined to the twist.
Wild by nature.
I do not need to become.
I am a creature.
To be more human.
To be more kind.
Matured to be unknown.
In between the past and the present.
I have to die.
Just to feel alive.
Death has my back.
Free without the knife.
Blunt is the meaning.
Why, why has no reason.
Even in 200 odd seasons.
Inside my hate.
I am surrounded by my darkness.
Beyond my reasons.
Where I commit my treason.
Unic Cjonr's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Beyond My Reasons by Unic Cjonr )
- dawn i know, in deep understanding shall.., RIC S. BASTASA
- always uncaught., RIC S. BASTASA
- I Turn To Ice, Over The Moon
- yellow light turns green, Is It Poetry
- Tuesday, Kyle Costa
- Sleeping Machines, Kyle Costa
- In The Forest, stephen ifill
- We, The Moon Watchers, Kyle Costa
- Beauty of The Wolf, Kaylin Garrett
- There, Barbara Dixion
Poem of the Day
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- "Hope" is the thing with feathers, Emily Dickinson
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(27 January 1832 – 14 January 1898)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(31 May 1819 - 26 March 1892)
(22 March 1941 -)