Poem about commit. You can read the best commit poems. Browse through all commit poems.
1.Mercy, rain God
Mercy O, rain God,
Down pour you shower,
Nothing will be left but fewer,
We might have committed error,
Forgive us forever and grant us favour,
Nothing will mushroom,
Flowers will not bloom,
Can you hear cry from your groom?
Worries and sad faces with gloom,
We will not survive for a moment,
On your curse we can’t comment,
Our mistakes we can only lament,
Prayers all over is only our movement,
Death God and disease raising their head,
Death tally is increasing their lead,
Destruction and disorder we can only read,
Spare us from agony can only we plead,
Starvation and death not your creation,
We are responsible for its invention,
We obstruct your natural flow,
Disasters and destructions always grow,
Deforestation and gases we emit,
Natural wealth we steal and still commit,
Glaciers and snows unnaturally melt,
Consequence thereafter we always felt,
All sources for your comforts we have dried,
Raising hue and cry but almost cried,
Nothing can move without your blessings,
Joy and happiness is always missing,
We can do nothing without you,
You are true son of Thou,
Bless us with grace and plenty of water,
Our skin is burning with that of heater,
It will wipe out us from the face of earth,
There is more danger and still no dearth,
Nothing will grant us happy stay,
If you remain calm and far away, read more »
O, creator, how to term act so cruel?
Should this be considered welcome and well?
Why not you punish them with your weapon?
They are not afraid and consider it as deserved coupon, read more »
O but there is wisdom
In what the sages said;
But stretch that body for a while
And lay down that head read more »
4.Traitors in the Ranks!
...Gelidity is always
Resisting... read more »
5.Why commit suicide?
Why commit suicide?
Don’t tie yourself with a rope
With life, there is always hope
With life, there is always scope read more »
Often I marvel at Mother Nature
And its unique adventures
It has in stock for us
I have to say Mother Nature is the boss read more »
7.This is my letter to the world,
This is my letter to the world,
That never wrote to me,-
The simple news that Nature told,
With tender majesty read more »
8.HIS REQUEST TO JULIA
Julia, if I chance to die
Ere I print my poetry,
I most humbly thee desire
To commit it to the fire: read more »
9.Life On The Run
Must you live your life on the run
Shooting at everything you've left undone
Once there was time to catch just for fun
Now the seconds have fumbled across read more »
10.A Commitment to Love
A little say to you, my darling-
You don't come and love me
I can't commit you as because
I am not alone, I loved thee- read more »
11.Concrete Poem #3: A Final Concrete Poem
concreteconcreteconcreteconcreteconcreteconcrete read more »
12.If i die?
If i die will any1 miss me?
If i die will i be remembered?
If i die will they cry because im gone?
If i die will my best friend be there? read more »
New Commit Poems
- May I pleased be allowed, gajanan mishra
- For a dress, gajanan mishra
- Sinners are never winners, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Thoughts commit suicide or die as a result, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- To commit suicide means to kill a pretty.., MOHAMMAD SKATI
- any form of life was better than death, Nikhil Parekh
- Endure, gajanan mishra
- Committed Everyday To Deny, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- Crime Is Nothing, gajanan mishra
- Writing Existing Addictions, Terence G. Craddock (aftergl ..
- Marriage is not a mockery., Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
- I am not able to, gajanan mishra
- Unfathomable Things (REVISED), Margaret Alice Second
- End, Jessica Hernandez (teardrop)
- A Commitment to Love, Musfiq us shaleheen
- Committing violence, gajanan mishra
- Commitment, Hardik Vaidya
- committed, Anuj Tikku
- Kill No Birds, Saiom Shriver
- Die Another Day, Asif Andalib
- I Am Life, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- Poet Speaks, Pranab K. Chakraborty
- Walking By, Priya Adriana Singh
- With A Motive Not To Be Provoked, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- A Meditation, John Henry Newman
- In the name of God, Samima Shah
- Commit wrong, gajanan mishra
- Mistakes, Sunny Mittal
- Behave Yourself, Darling!, veeraiyah subbulakshmi
- Neighbour, gajanan mishra
- When you doubt somebody, Dr.Rajendra Tela,Nirantar
- Sorry, Dr.Rajendra Tela,Nirantar
- Sun's commitment, S.D. TIWARI
- The Devil, BONGOKOBIDA ZAKARIA
- Committed To Your Trust, Edward Kofi Louis
- On Commitment, Cyrus Diaz
- A Vow, Ashley Fortin
- The role of prayers, Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
- Commit To Memory, Windsor Guadalupe Jr
- Senryu-78, Dr John Celes
- What Difference Will Make One Sin?, Arfa Iris
- Death Note, sunnieyd inquilab
- Naked Honesty, RIC S. BASTASA
- Responsibility Accepted Before Judgement.., Terence George Craddock (Spe ..
- Dowry, Mohammad Akmal Nazir
- I AM COMMITTED, Clifton love poetry Durant
- Love Is Murder, Naa naa
- Commit To Suicide, Sam S.Slait
- For To Create, Bryan Shaver
- Forgiveness -Haiku, 2bpositive 2bpositive
- The blinds, a fortune, Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
- A Prayer, nicole thomas
- will to survive! !, Somia Race
- Law and claw, Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
- The Cross is for woman, Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
- Be There...To Love. Committed, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- Pain, Alex Rodriguez
- I Ask Myself Why, Lesley Merrin
- A Good Reason Not To Kill Yourself..., (brief renderings) Joe Fazio
- Committed to love, Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
- **Discourses LXIX ‘Condolence’, Sadiqullah Khan
- Dangerous, somebody else
- life in a prison, vijay menon
- Life committed, Ricardo Phillips
- Murder, Tajeeanah Ross
- Murder Me, Tajeeanah Ross
- Fundamental of Liar Chapter XXXIV: Sin, maria sudibyo
- THAT FOUNTAIN THAT IS FULL OF TEARS, Aldo Kraas
- A writer and his ink pad, nimal dunuhinga
- Job 22: 21, Alf Hutchison
- **Discourses XV ’Mistakes’, Sadiqullah Khan
- WE COMMIT OURSELVES, Aldo Kraas
- Forgotten Sins - A Cinquain, Lisa Arnold
- MOTHER SOOO DEAR, Kassandra Burke
- carpe diem