Edward Kofi Louis
Beyond The Means
Death and money;
Being stretched beyond the means of life.
Thanks for your lovely comments;
With the honey of sweet love dripping under the moonlight.
To dance one more time;
With dancing pallbearers;
But, beyond the means of your pocket.
Demand and supply,
With traditional drummers.
But, under your means of your sweet love.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Beyond The Means by Edward Kofi Louis )
- Within Poetical Interludes, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Look In Your Ear - Haiku, Robert Eckstein
- ~Someone Knows~, E Nigma
- In Egoless Silence We Bore..., Mr. Nobody
- Pleasure Of Desire, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- It is all true, gajanan mishra
- Poet Persona and YOU, which is which?, Mr. Nobody
- Saturated, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- I would never hurt you, The Princess is
- One Mode of Mortal Devotion, William Park
Poem of the Day
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
- Heather Burns
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(31 May 1819 - 26 March 1892)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
- Henry Wadsworth Longfellow