Edward Kofi Louis
Beyond The Means
Death and money;
Being stretched beyond the means of life.
Thanks for your lovely comments;
With the honey of sweet love dripping under the moonlight.
To dance one more time;
With dancing pallbearers;
But, beyond the means of your pocket.
Demand and supply,
With traditional drummers.
But, under your means of your sweet love.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Beyond The Means by Edward Kofi Louis )
Did you read them?
- Morning Coffee, Bill Grace
- Happenstance Things, Patti Masterman
- Loot-Hoot-Shoot, Aftab Alam
- The Children See Colors, Hebert Logerie
- Ulterior motive, hasmukh amathalal
- Fast Women Speedily Breathing, Luva Boy
- With contentment, hasmukh amathalal
- Not Mini-Apolis, Von Kimball Barney
- NO TIME WASTED, Peter LeBuhn
- Our World, Claude H Oliver II