Edward Kofi Louis
Beyond The Means
Death and money;
Being stretched beyond the means of life.
Thanks for your lovely comments;
With the honey of sweet love dripping under the moonlight.
To dance one more time;
With dancing pallbearers;
But, beyond the means of your pocket.
Demand and supply,
With traditional drummers.
But, under your means of your sweet love.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Beyond The Means by Edward Kofi Louis )
Did you read them?
- Masibonisane, senzokhaya umhayi
- namhlanje usuku olukhulu, senzokhaya umhayi
- okuhle, senzokhaya umhayi
- babies and dogs, oskar hansen
- God Could be Never Wrong, Alem Hailu Gabre Kristos
- Khalani zinyoni vele nizolibusa, senzokhaya umhayi
- Fever power, hasmukh amathalal
- Inside a tomb, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Sithandwa sami sokuqala, senzokhaya umhayi
- Ngimbonile ufikile uhambile, senzokhaya umhayi