Verge of life and death begoten,
Very slim as bones of time. Above their eyes
Im not samson; but I killed the beast of revelation..
Alas! ! the end time gospel thwarted in pains...
Above the reck of this ungodly world my fate comes to dreadful end..
Though I now see from outer star..
Then I rose with alien clue..becoming the real man of ageless time..
Writing my histories in the sand of space....
ONOJA ANTHONY's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Beyond timeline by ONOJA ANTHONY )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- The Jade Road, Alven L. Robinson
- Writing Poetry Late at Night after my Wi.., Bill Grace
- Silence, Tony Adah
- What is my dream, gajanan mishra
- Today, Neela Nath
- Secrets, maria sudibyo
- Crosswords, maria sudibyo
- Dreaming Reality, maria sudibyo
- The Man of No Importance, maria sudibyo
- Decisive turn, hasmukh amathalal