Big Brother Knows more About You Now
Humankind has come far in technology so very far 'twould seem
Back in the nineteen fifties of such achievements we dared not dream
In this age of the computer Big Brother reigns supreme
To him we have become as visible as fish in a clear pool of a sunlit stream.
Big Brother knows more about you now than he has ever known before
And he watches every move you make even from a distant shore
He knows your inner secrets into your soul he see
With the aid of the computer and modern technology.
Big Brother not a benign character he has never been that way
He judge you for your opinions and everything you say
Goes into his computer a dossier on you he create
For Government Bureaucrats for to use against you in some future date.
The pinnacle of human achievements we are told we have not seen
And Big Brother is more powerful now than he has ever been
With the aid of modern technology he looks into your soul
And the loss to us of privacy is beyond our control.
Francis Duggan's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Big Brother Knows more About You Now by Francis Duggan )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Shkozeti ynë, skender iljaz braka
- Cultural Values and Economic 'Values' (O.., Varanasi Ramabrahmam
- Refugee, Tony Adah
- Hugging The Girl, Post Not The Photo, O .., Bijay Kant Dubey
- thank you for stepping on me, Mandolyn Davidson
- आंखौ बासिनाया (मेथाइ), Ronjoy Brahma
- that is not a moon, Mandolyn Davidson
- even clowns fall in love, Mandolyn Davidson
- The Third Eye, Bijay Kant Dubey
- Om; O Meditate You!, Bijay Kant Dubey