You look up to your big sister.
She lays the path you wish to follow when your older.
She's the one that teaches you how to put on make up,
She's the one that helps you with all your little problems.
You can only dream of her becoming a mother and a wife.
She's your mother's first child.
She's the one to do everything first,
To go through everything first..
She's the one they look at you and go 'thats your sister isn't it? '
She's the one you love.
She's the one who's there when mom can't be.
She's the one i look up to.
She's the one who carries my first niece =)
And she's the one i love.
This poem is © to
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Big sister by Ashley Hall )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- Progress of the gospel, Alex Adeoye
- Death is Way Overrated, Francie Lynch
- Pollywog Tom Ridge, Richard Thripp
- What I Hold Of Long Ago, Lilly Emery
- Signature Rythmn, Bob Bradley
- Privileged Society, Bob Bradley
- My Little War, Bob Bradley
- Where is it?, Fahri Tasim
- am i pretty?, Rodney R. Cooper
- true story, bro, Mandolyn ...