Big Brother your sometimes a pain,
Big Brother you've seen more than i have.
Big Brother we sometimes fight.
Big Brother you've always we're there for me,
Big Brother you've protected me,
Even though sometimes you hate to admit it.
Big Brother you helped me learn some things,
Big Brother you made a path for me in this world.
And i thank you.
Big Brother you hate to admit your annoying little sister you love.
But big brother...
I thank you.
I thank you and i'll never forget all what you've done for me.
I love you big brother & i wish the best for you.
This poem is © to
Ashley Hall's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Big Brother by Ashley Hall )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Beginning The Day, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Split Second, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- It is no surprise, Dr PJ Raj Kamal
- Spiritual Life, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- I Saw Planets, Naveed Akram
- Saviour By The Road Side, Juwon Daniel
- went a walk, lee fones
- The Moon's Present Woe, cheryl davis miller
- Funeral, Gangadharan nair Pulingat..
- Mount Patsy Land, Richard Thripp