Suman Kumar Das
Putting me at an aim
Your love resuscitates my life.
With joyance I write
This ‘Billet Doux’ loosening all grief.
I know not how you look
Nor where you stay.
But I love you
Till the stars shine in the sky.
As I hear your voice
When every bird warbles.
And feel your fragrance
When every flower blossoms.
Making my mind obsessed
With your virtual presence.
You heal the wound of my heart
At any circumstance.
Men may laugh at my madness
But must I say
‘You are my love’
Hoping for best all night and day!
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (Billet Doux by Suman Kumar Das )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- Being lonely, Nitin Mukesh
- My Heart seems to be A Stepping Stone, LAURA EGGEBRECHT
- The Tears In Your Eyes, Bijay Kant Dubey
- Inside My Heart is Dying, LAURA EGGEBRECHT
- Raksha Bandhan, Aryaman Kakkar
- Poem is my bag, Aftab Alam
- My Heart Was True... Why Not You, LAURA EGGEBRECHT
- Why Wouldn't Amina Jilani Write8, Afzal Ahmed Syed
- Why Wouldn't the Indus Wash Away Our Sor.., Afzal Ahmed Syed
- Aladdin's Lamp, Aftab Alam