Suman Kumar Das
Suman Kumar Das Poems
- Make Me Human! O’ my Dear! I am no more human. I ...
- Choose Your Choir! Few people keep holding Their endeavour ...
- School Days Morning assembly and prayer Then begin ...
- Sprouting Seed (Ankurayan) A selfless seed Sprightly ...
- Spring Tides In full moon sky Under black veil Round silver...
- As I Wish! Papa says, ‘My son will be doctor’. But Mom is in...
- Perpetual Relation When I open The window of heart In the ...
This is Mr. Suman Kumar Das from Odisha, presently residing in Kolkata, India. From the very childhood, a deep passion towards the world of poetry, has made me put a few words of my imagination & experience in white paper. Sometimes my pen paints the contemporary picture of the society & other times love and romance. My endeavuor is always to create something new which will touch the heart of the respected reader.
I am grateful to all our great poets & the team of www.poemhunter.com for providing such wonderful e-platform where I can share my unspoken feelings with the universe.
I also take this opportunity to announce that a new group (Poet & Poetry) ... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Make Me Human!
O’ my Dear!
I am no more human.
I besought handful water
To wet my arid gullet.
But thou drenched my whole body
Showering stream of liquor
And made me daffy drunkard!
I besought a little pen
To scribble carol of love.
But thou taught verse of violence
Putting arms in my hand
And made me brutal butcher!
I besought a pill of patience
To cure my panic in grief, pain.
But thou hybridized genetic DNA
Injecting saline of anger, odium in my blood
And made me merciless mutant!
I besought a lamp of wisdom
To find my way in ...