There was this
Barbie-doll girl I knew
into a Barbie-doll woman.
She battled some
and cocks dressed
in suits, until
it got too much.
She tried gassing
herself in her
car – hose-pipe in
the window affair –
but realized her
car was made
from plastic. Not
to mention that
much in the first place.
I guess plastic
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Bipolar Barbie. by Mary X )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- I LOVE YOU, Now, Let's Take Out The I an.., LUVinThe NOW
- Keep faith, hasmukh amathalal
- open fire on me, Marco Angelo
- Fall on death, hasmukh amathalal
- BECAUSE OF YOU, Colin Ian Jeffery
- Not that heavy words...., PARTHA SARATHI PAUL
- The return of the sea's hero, Ellias Anderson C.A ( Known ..
- Why ash? ? ?, SALINI NAIR
- An Old Bench, David Harris
- Gifted Young-to Know of Death. But Not W.., A.j. Binash