There was this
Barbie-doll girl I knew
into a Barbie-doll woman.
She battled some
and cocks dressed
in suits, until
it got too much.
She tried gassing
herself in her
car – hose-pipe in
the window affair –
but realized her
car was made
from plastic. Not
to mention that
much in the first place.
I guess plastic
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Bipolar Barbie. by Mary X )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- Shyness of her (ii), binod bastola
- Attach importance, gajanan mishra
- Silent Death, Adewale Ajakanri
- Not enough, hasmukh amathalal
- Diamond Gems, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Lost and Found, Anthony Di'anno
- reaching for your hand so i don't get lost, Mandolyn ...
- Share to walk, hasmukh amathalal
- Okay okay I said, gajanan mishra
- Friends are there, hasmukh amathalal