this ghetto got its own moon, its own temtation, and i whole new set of rules, this ghetto got its own pregnant night, and brokerness, and drugs that bite,.and the moon,, and the moon turns into glass. this ghetta got its own blood, and guns, and different time zone, and the moon, and the moon turns to glass...this ghetto got its own bed, and a night light that looks like the moon,,,,, and the moon, and the moon turns into glass,,,,,,,,,,,...
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (Bipoler Ghetto! by david gerardino )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- unka Andaj, Upendra Singh
- Sweet Madeleine, Nero CaroZiv
- Il faut toujours regarder, Eric Dubois
- The Ballad of John O'Kelly, Chris Zachariou
- Il et Elle se regardent, Eric Dubois
- Mountain, gajanan mishra
- Heures débridées, Eric Dubois
- The end, Gangadharan nair Pulingat..
- God Truly Cares For Me, Dr John Celes
- Comme une pluie battante, Eric Dubois