when I first saw him.
his innocent face,
he was robust
so manly in stature.
but, , ,
something is err,
something is odd
something's wrong, but
I just ignored it,
I don't give a damn on it.
as I was happily striding by,
I saw him with the other birds,
oh, I never thought
he was one,
oh, funny it may seems,
ridiculous may is seems.
now I'm certain
of the odd feeling,
he was also a bird!
he also has feather
he does even fly higher.
Cyrus Diaz's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Bird by Cyrus Diaz )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- Immersing Life, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Ruled By Share Values, Terence G. Craddock
- Forgive Me Lord, The Oracle
- Earth's Greediest Ruling Government?, Terence G. Craddock
- She's The Devil and I am Her Sin, A.j. Binash
- depths within the shallows, Metaphorically Speaking
- You are leading being the head, gajanan mishra
- Chasing Rainbows, Rachel Nichols
- Rasta bhoole nahi thhe, ANJALI KAKATI
- Without Purpose Or Reason Affixed, Lawrence S. Pertillar