Birds of Spring
Birds of spring they
bring on so many things
sounds they send
to each other,
that only they
in their sweet
Sweet smell in
the air this
beautiful april day
listening to these creatures.
Taking in the warmth
of the sun that
is so overdue, blue
skies beauty to the eye.
Birds in flight
from one tree
to the other, getting
ready to produce life.
Cool breezes this
day so fine to hear
birds of spring echoing
music to my ear.
Birds of spring
to many to mention you all,
Robbins, Wrens and Cardinals
or a few I see, oh so beautiful.
To hear their chirping
wondering what they're saying
at this moment
will sit here for awhile.
Sounds this day
so relaxing is it
to listen to these
birds of spring.
jim foulk's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Birds of Spring by jim foulk )
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(31 May 1819 - 26 March 1892)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(30 December 1865 – 18 January 1936)
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening, Robert Frost
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- O Captain! My Captain!, Walt Whitman
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
Poem of the Day
- Ethereal Wonder, Jerry Ukaigwe
- One Day, Marizane Diedericks
- Since you have left, Marizane Diedericks
- Fairy Tale, Marizane Diedericks
- Escape, Dr. Ramesh Chandra Mukhopadh ..
- Life, Marizane Diedericks
- My Love for you, Nathan Mills
- Nightmare, John Thorkild Ellison
- Evenings on the Verandah, Angell Afinowi
- My deepest visions of you, Colina Fu Yang