Birth at Fault?
We mistakenly made history
of this child's birth that was not meant to be-
was this played in the hands of fate or destiny?
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Birth at Fault? by Cynthia Sok )
- Do not ask, hasmukh amathalal
- My View of Heaven, Von Kimball Barney
- Forlorn Child., Marcondes Pereira
- I AM WOMAN, bill costley
- Experiment life, gajanan mishra
- Socialism - Vs - Anti -socialism, ramesh rai
- Beauty Rarely, Casey Renee Kiser
- Smiles, Shawn Montgomery
- Red is hot, gajanan mishra
- Darker BLues, Charles Hice