Birthday Song On My Dream Girl
Oh! My dream-sweet girl.
Irresistible I am today,
to meet, to see, to feel you.
But the Distance! The enemy No.1
is laughing at my cravings.
I fight back! I close my eyes,
hear your laughing and giggling,
shouting and quarrelling,
see you cooking and serving,
take a snap you smiling and
hug you with lips on your forehead.
Then open my eyes and
see the mirage in smoke!
Slyly, the dream has slipped out.
Pulakkumar Ditti's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (Birthday Song On My Dream Girl by Pulakkumar Ditti )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- A Kind Exit, Mae AC.
- Yesterday, ramesh rai
- Shooting Stars, Cyndi K. Encinares Gacosta
- In bed, Cyndi K. Encinares Gacosta
- From Destiny's Palm, Savita Tyagi
- Your silence, ramesh rai
- My body is my enemy, gajanan mishra
- No Tears For Me, vince gullaci
- season of fall autumn, binod bastola
- Coming to you I said, gajanan mishra