Bitter bitumen is fetched by the real men,
The Goose is a fundamental animal of this place.
For geese concern me from their appearance
And they are bitter inwardly like real bitumen.
Bitter salt shall be loose and sticky as well,
Geese will tantalize you with their face,
For their necks are ripe and to swallow,
Feeding them salt is my only occupation.
Better tasks await the caskets of wine and oil,
Ointment collapses when darkness enters,
To soothe then the ointment will spoil,
Like geese do when flying towards their goal.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Bitter Geese by Naveed Akram )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- Ticket Tyranny, Alan Bruce Thompson
- WHEN WE PASS AWAY, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- A CAULDRON HAS TO BOIL, M.D Dinesh Nair
- Town Planning, Alan Bruce Thompson
- Not fool, gajanan mishra
- Onto Another Place, Alan Bruce Thompson
- Don Quixote, Fyodor Sologub
- Narcoleptic, Alan Bruce Thompson
- God Will Doom You, Fyodor Sologub
- مرثية أغنية قديمة, سميح القاسم