Bitter Sweet Memories
Loved a Girl who loved a boy,
Still loved her & Fought with the Boy.
Got Her number
Msgd her but neva could Call!
Going Drunk gave her a Call;
Became frenz so Close.
Gav her My heart hoping She would care,
Bt instead she Lied! !
But theres Someone betr for me now,
Who cares and Who Loves me.
We're Now say aloud
the things we've declared in our silence.
The new coats of paint will not reaquaint
broken hearts to broken homes.
Sentimental tear of a Lover Boy;
inducing with a Happy End to his Bitter Starts..! !
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (Bitter Sweet Memories by Christopher Basumatary )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- आंखौ दाबावदे सना, Bahadur Basumatary
- No Choice, Elia Michael
- Bury My Unwillingness, Margaret Alice Second
- An advice, Somanathan Iyer
- Too long, too short, Pradip Chattopadhyay
- Its been four months now, Vangile Mtyali
- Word of Poetry, Vangile Mtyali
- Life means, Somanathan Iyer
- Just for vegan, SALINI NAIR
- Drop In The Bucket, Michael McParland