Bitter Sweet Memories
Loved a Girl who loved a boy,
Still loved her & Fought with the Boy.
Got Her number
Msgd her but neva could Call!
Going Drunk gave her a Call;
Became frenz so Close.
Gav her My heart hoping She would care,
Bt instead she Lied! !
But theres Someone betr for me now,
Who cares and Who Loves me.
We're Now say aloud
the things we've declared in our silence.
The new coats of paint will not reaquaint
broken hearts to broken homes.
Sentimental tear of a Lover Boy;
inducing with a Happy End to his Bitter Starts..! !
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (Bitter Sweet Memories by Christopher Basumatary )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- One(1) Classroom, herbert guitang
- Archeologist, Dr PJ Raj Kamal
- Nasha pyaar ka, binod bastola
- The Storyteller, David Lewis Paget
- Read yourself, Eleonora Bistrianu
- State dictates people to be violent, Pranab K. Chakraborty
- Just After Dawn, David Harris
- Graveyard, Eleonora Bistrianu
- Moments, Eleonora Bistrianu
- Stasying the Course, John F. McCullagh