Black, what a shame
Doubts when people hear this name
It is not a name nor a flame
That burns itself without a tame
So, guys don't be ashamed.
We always think black in negative
But not see what in it is positive
Because when we are negative
Everything is not positive.
Look at the sky at night
It is black and seems to fight
There are wonderful stars visible
That in themselves are not responsible
So black is good
Think all nationhood.
Think black in positive ways
Don't give bad thoughts me says
We should remember one thing always
There is two roads in all ways.
After sad and worry
There is always a good story
Like that we should think in wide
After black there is to be white
So everyone be black.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Black by Prem Rajak )
- Should We Kill Poetry, Tony Adah
- Look deep in my eyes, obed obser
- No Pussy In Hell, Buddy Bee Anthony
- गोरबो इसिँनिफ्राइ- 79, Ronjoy Brahma
- Stay That Way, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- Veins, Vines, And Vineyard Sweepings, Dexsta Ray
- Once There Was Love, Guy Shaked
- Silent Aspirations, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- None But I Myself Am A Witness To Contem.., Bijay Kant Dubey
- Need To Know, Michael McParland