Black Burned Soul
By the road, I am gathered.
Lost to lost inside lust.
Not to my belongings.
Always to my emotional longing.
Soft does melt inside.
The pure whiteness presented by snow.
The heat measured by frost.
Alone by choice, easy to fake.
Break I do, the broken songs of Take.
Instructions received, at the voice.
The one which breaks the walls in my mind.
By my choice.
Falling sounds by crystal clear flakes.
Stories became many, never to be told.
Death has a grip.
The knot to rope tied not to slip.
Breathe the chair.
Not one for a human care.
Hanged by the hand.
Hell has no chance.
Holier to stand on nomads land.
Bitter is the breath I hold.
Bitter is the breath I sold.
But to exhale my torn black burned soul.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Black Burned Soul by Unic Cjonr )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- The nest of love, Jesus James Llorico
- Pappou Elia To My Father In Australia 1.., Elia Michael
- The God of Fallen Leaves, Zillur Rahman Shuvro
- Lonely Gallinule, Zillur Rahman Shuvro
- Appeasement, Stephanie Sharma
- Golden Boyhood, Zillur Rahman Shuvro
- Mysterious Beauty, Zillur Rahman Shuvro
- Complex Mind, Zillur Rahman Shuvro
- Twin stars, Zillur Rahman Shuvro
- Triangle Love, Zillur Rahman Shuvro