Feel my thoughts, tears do not talk.
My heart bleeds to the pounding of senseless sinister onslaught.
Above the voice of silence flows the whispers, die today with goodbye.
Sorry worries do not rely on tomorrow for a teaspoon of sorrow.
Sugar does not sweet honey for one bee to borough,
The throne of his Queen.
Fear is surrendered by what was seen,
The places to where i have been.
Believe to be deceived.
Inside my sanctuary, cold reflects against the darkness.
I am drowning between shattered glass.
Weaken by my inability to listen, tears do cry.
Blood rains, felt pain, simply insane.
Hate saluted to the skies, anger inserted to the way i will die.
By my mind.
Signalled to my hand.
Bleeding, wounded, heart torn.
I am the King Of Thorns.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Death Reborn by Unic Cjonr )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- Time lapse ("Grey Gardens"), John Taggart
- from "Landscape with Light", John Taggart
- Inside Out, John Taggart
- PH: Limericks (Of Physics) : #1, Brian Johnston
- Slow Song for Mark Rothko, John Taggart
- Refrains for Robert Quine, John Taggart
- Precious Lord, John Taggart
- Needs, Nalini Chaturvedi
- One(1) Classroom, herbert guitang
- Archeologist, Dr PJ Raj Kamal