Feel my thoughts, tears do not talk.
My heart bleeds to the pounding of senseless sinister onslaught.
Above the voice of silence flows the whispers, die today with goodbye.
Sorry worries do not rely on tomorrow for a teaspoon of sorrow.
Sugar does not sweet honey for one bee to borough,
The throne of his Queen.
Fear is surrendered by what was seen,
The places to where i have been.
Believe to be deceived.
Inside my sanctuary, cold reflects against the darkness.
I am drowning between shattered glass.
Weaken by my inability to listen, tears do cry.
Blood rains, felt pain, simply insane.
Hate saluted to the skies, anger inserted to the way i will die.
By my mind.
Signalled to my hand.
Bleeding, wounded, heart torn.
I am the King Of Thorns.
Unic Cjonr's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Death Reborn by Unic Cjonr )
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
- Vikram G. Aarella
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)
(August 19, 1902 – May 19, 1971)
- 04 Tongues Made Of Glass, Shaun Shane
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening, Robert Frost
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- A Dream Within A Dream, Edgar Allan Poe