Who is the fairest in the land? Black Swan, Black Swan!
No, me! I am Cynthia. I am the fair & mighty.
Who are you? I am Ember. I am the kind & the brave
But who am I?
You are Black Swan. You are our hopes, our dreams. You are our light & dark. You judge whether we live or die.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Black Swan by Cassidy Hartwig )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Aquatic Herd, Lisa Williams
- On Not Using the Word 'Cunt' in a Poem, Lisa Williams
- Ripe Faces, Abraham Sutzkever
- The Iceberg, Lisa Williams
- Covered With Half Of Jerusalem, Abraham Sutzkever
- The Third Silence, Abraham Sutzkever
- Torch, Lisa Williams
- Desert Sun, Abraham Sutzkever
- With Nostrils Of Dogs, Abraham Sutzkever
- 'Befriended', Wolfie Scott