O nature, how you make and mould
Different form of countless men!
Different chits of the fate they hold
Written with your natural pen.
Men are by nature different:
Virtue do some; while some evil.
We fall into astonishment,
When they leave behind the Devil.
We became breathless when we see
Men surpass heavenly beings.
It is though lotted what are we,
Blessings may change the fate’s writings.
aziz ahmad's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (BLESSINGS by aziz ahmad )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- The Box Of Life, John Ugolo Umah
- What A Life!, John Ugolo Umah
- Wondrous Love, BRENDA KANSHABETUMUSHABE
- Look Into Me, John Ugolo Umah
- 'Madness' (Senryu), Mihaela Pirjol
- Artists (Senryu), Mihaela Pirjol
- heart of den, ademola oluwabusayo
- Rain, Neela Nath
- Somehow...Someway, Charles Hancock
- Truly Inspiring, Electric Lady