Blow Like The Wind
Blow like the wind, fly like a bird,
Gloom like a daisy, go crazy be yourself.
Don't allow no one to change your mind,
Blow like the wind be that sun that shine.
Do what you want to do, be yourself shout
Out loud be proud don't be afraid of who you are
Can't no one Judge you but God.
Shout out loud be proud of who you are if you
A lesbian, gay, straight male or woman be who you are.
Bisexual you are human be who you are we all are human no one can't judge
No one but God.
No one earth is better then you neither am I
Do what you believe in
Be proud of who you are.
Blow like the wind be you do you be happy for you,
You are apart of the world like heterosexuals are too.
Can't no one judge no one but God.
You can change your way but you have no one to answer to
But only God.
God is first, God is last he is first God is the best man there is.
He is a keeper the creation, the creator
The one who would uplift you if you fall down.
Katrice Massey's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (Blow Like The Wind by Katrice Massey )
- Those Living Deluded, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- Integrity Practiced, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- My Grandparents' Trailer Home, Robert Rorabeck
- A Warriors Song of Remembrance., Kaila George
- Title Is A Title, Tyrone Gayle
- Love Them With Time, John Masaitis
- Vice Versa, Sana Olivia Hernandez
- Trippin, John Masaitis
- LAst goodbye, Barbara Dixion
- Letterescence, Jole Hans