When the snow melts, it washes
away all the illusions of beauty, and
magic and romance.
So a castle becomes a cold pile of bricks,
the snow-frosted everygreens become a
reminder of vast nothingness.
But as the wind tousles my hair,
my pores stand on end beneath my sleeves.
I am reminded that magic is all around,
even in the dark and dreary,
because there is magic in me.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Bojnice by Melissa Mackie )
- f' my life i hate this place, shannon strauss
- Pulmonary Hypertension, Strydar Enox
- Depths Unknown, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- English ‘hope', douglas scotney
- Looking for a new land, gajanan mishra
- Let Vishwakarma Be With, The Divine Mast.., Bijay Kant Dubey
- TWIRLING WANDS, shannon strauss
- Same As My Heart, Rose Lu ( Bing Hua )
- You are the Best!, Rachel Nichols
- Close not, gajanan mishra