Two nights and two days
The terrorists attacked our beloved people
their hearts were shattered in all ways
While the blackcats destroyed the steeple
60 hours they shook our country
Wrecking the beautiful Taj
Crammed in chaos, the people flee
For a safe, secure state
Some lay victims, on the battle field
Hurt and crying…all they can do
Their families now left without a shield
What’s happening? They have no clue!
On Nov 26th, India looked upon Bombay
To the once beautiful terrain
They cry seeing the blood flooded land
They sigh as the gunshots deafen their ears
But proud, our India will ever be
To say we never accepted defeat
Crawling fast on hurt knees
Our soldiers, they proved peace
That day, India will never forget
The day when Bombay was attacked
Hurling aside the creepy threats
India, will once again prosper!
WRITTEN FOR THE...
...OF THE BOMBAY ATTACK! ! !
sania harris's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (BOMBAY ASSAIL by sania harris )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- Eveningsong, Elizabeth Shield
- Chords Of Remembering, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Composite Of Intellect, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- The Journal Editors Calling Themselves C.., Bijay Kant Dubey
- until we end up in the same tent..., Mandolyn ...
- At First Sight, Elizabeth Shield
- Recognition Of Life, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- बिमा, Ronjoy Brahma
- i still weep for June~, Mandolyn ...
- Uncombed Sanctity, RoseAnn V. Shawiak