(on the resignation of Sarah Palin as Alaska Governor)
I wonder what unearthly sign
told Sarah Palin to resign.
What line-up of the stars or snow
told her it was time to go?
Did the #1 dude get tough
and tell his wife enough’s enough?
Or was retreat a better plan
than public spats with Letterman?
While experts rush to make the call,
she may yet outfox us all.
Does she have a big agenda
for the twenty twelve Obama ender?
No, she’ll never dropp that bomb.
She’s just a feral soccer mom.
No more dreams of great omniscience.
She’s Palin into insignificance.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Bombe Alaska by Andrew Prowse )
- I shall sing, hasmukh amathalal
- Thelo (1), Branden Aeling
- Why lord should look, hasmukh amathalal
- A to Z for You, Indranil Bit
- Our bretherne, hasmukh amathalal
- Water has central place, hasmukh amathalal
- Sunset, Littlewing28 Pani
- what is kinte, kinte allah
- Peace Inside, Spiritwind Wood
- how far can i go on?, fareeha ghafoor