RAJ NANDY (CALCUTTA, NOW SETTLED IN NEW DELHI)
My soul minimized and made finite,
Harnessed in this earthly mould,
Like some miniature Japanese bonsai!
As long as it is caged within,
Far removed from that world of Being,
It got to be attended, pruned and nurtured
For it always seeks the eternal light
and gasps for fresh air!
As it waits in patience to break through its
And forever merge with the Universal Soul!
Poet Other Poems
- # MY DAILY FIX!
- * A TRIBUTE TO ALAN DALE - PRINCE OF BAR...
- * A TRIBUTE TO SIDNEY BECHET
- ** A REAL-TIME SHOW
- ** A TRIBUTE TO CHRYSANTHEMUMS
- ** A TRIBUTE TO PRE-SOCRATIC PHILOSOPHER...
- ** A TRUE CONFESSION!
- ** CHANGE!
- ** COMMUNICATION!
- ** DOORS
- ** EXPLORING LIFE!
- ** GALAXIES: STAR CITIES IN SPACE!
- ** GRATITUDE!
- ** LOOKING AHEAD!
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.