Book Of Love.
None can peruse
Through the sacred pages therein:
On which millions of secrets are tucked;
On which nouns of men are jotted- with fountain
To be erased by end of time.
Therein life's meaning is concealed
By thick muscular walls
And is nourished
By the sap in its vessels...
It bleeds when pricked;
And wounds hardly heal!
Any hand holds it not-
But a one special....
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Book Of Love. by Pius Khisa )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Thinking In Silence, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Maze Of Togetherness, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- I am a snowfall at your gate, Mark Heathcote
- Yakhni, Nassy Fesharaki
- Illuminating Shyness, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- A Flagrant Hesitancy-, Thomas Bates
- to the boy, now a man, driving a Silverado, Mandolyn Davidson
- One Whisper... ~~~Rumi, LUVinThe NOW
- Naturally Dispersed, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Pluripotent (return hexatina refrains), Diane Hine