Putholi Arumugham T
BOOKS ARE WHORES
Books are whores.
They lure you by their looks,
Bewitch you by their words,
Seal your senses to escape midway.
Hold you upright till all parts are covered,
Makes you palpitate during climax,
In the end, they leave you with just -
exhaustion, depression and guilt.
Putholi Arumugham T's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (BOOKS ARE WHORES by Putholi Arumugham T )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- Wearing the Flaws, Gerry Legister
- Three weeks with you., crystal ruth
- Life lesson, Petai Jirakongpipat
- Silence Is Monk, sallam yassin
- You are not mine, Kelly Curiel
- Faces on Parade, Gerry Legister
- By the Way..., Sandra Feldman
- Art, Breanna Choma
- ask, laxami Cards
- Acceptable Efforts, Lawrence S. Pertillar