Putholi Arumugham T
BOOKS ARE WHORES
Books are whores.
They lure you by their looks,
Bewitch you by their words,
Seal your senses to escape midway.
Hold you upright till all parts are covered,
Makes you palpitate during climax,
In the end, they leave you with just -
exhaustion, depression and guilt.
Putholi Arumugham T's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (BOOKS ARE WHORES by Putholi Arumugham T )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- সময়(Time), Avik Datta Gupta
- Lieu Time, Francie Lynch
- When The Heart Bleeds, Tondana Fatimah Seebaway
- Many Crooked Cops are Shooting and Killing, Hebert Logerie
- My First Love, Tondana Fatimah Seebaway
- To Record What Is Kept, Naveed Akram
- Rumour, Humphrey Bryant
- BLACK SHEEP, Bironga Chadwick
- Tomorrow, Humphrey Bryant
- Blackberry And Apple, Humphrey Bryant